click click click

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Tired

I've had a long week, a very challenging long week. I'm tired, my back is aching at the moment but I'm happy. Happy tired. Content and at peace.

I started my week with a very bad cold, fighting my illness with water. Tuesday came and lo, water isn't doing much for me, so I had to take medicine. Inspite feeling dazed, I still met up with Hilda and watched Harry Potter the 5th with her. I slept over her place which did good because it wasn't so cold where she lives. Wednesday and Thursday, I had fever but still came to work. It so happened that this was one of those important weeks in the office and I just can't afford to miss a day at work. Friday, I was feeling better, no more fever, but still a bit dizzy with all the drugs inside my body. And to top it all, Friday became the most important day in my week as I had to make a "presentation" at 3pm. Imagine, that was my last hour at work! I thought the fates were playing a game on me. More about the "presentation" as soon as I know the outcome.

Saturday, I felt much better. No more drinking medicine! :) I guess, I'm really charmed this week! I got a slot in the clinic to get my facial warts cauterized. My grandma, Tita Bess and Tito Andy was supposed to go, but the last minute thing that happened was Tita Andy had to work, so Tita Bess offered the slot to me. What luck! Although I wanted to stay at home and rest but what the heck? I got a spot and it's for free! Oh well, the medicated creams aren't but the procedure was, so yay! So now I look like I have 5 chickenpox sores on my face hahaha. No worries, it'll be gone next week.

Sunday, today! My reason for having a backache was because I did housekeeping in my room for about 5 hours. My room still looks like a storage warehouse but it's a decent warehouse :). I still have our kitchenwares and diningwares inside the room but it looks more orderly now. Plus, I was able to sort out stuff I don't need anymore like documents, newspapers, magazines that takes a lot of space inside the cabinets. And I was able to organize my closet too! I feel so peaceful inside my un-cluttered room :).

The start of my week was bad. I was physically ill and emotionally tired of things going on in my so-called life. But with a lot of positive thinking, friends being there for me, my parents texting me almost everyday and my husband calling me in the wee hours of the morning just to make sure I'm still sane, I made it thru this week. In my darkest moments, my belief that things are still falling into place never wavers because I keep my eyes and heart open to the blessings that still come my way. Yes, there may be dark days but blessings still come to those who believe in the positive.