click click click

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Fab Finds: My Bills Folder

The Filipino Mom Blog's Fab Holiday Finds Week 2

Since we moved to a new place recently, one of my goals for the house is to re-organize my filing system. In managing a home, there are several bills to pay and file. It was timely that last Friday, I found a cute and user-friendly folder where I can file away our bills.

The "MY BILLS" Folder is part of kikki.K's "My Series Organisers"

On the Bills To Pay divider, they stated the Instructions:

As soon as you get a bill:

  1. check that it makes sense;
  2. make a note in your diary when it's due, then:
  3. file it under BILLS TO PAY so you know exactly where it is when you need to find it.
  4. once paid, mark it paid and move it into the category it best fits for easy reference. Simple!

Tabs include: Bills To Pay, Utilities, Health, Finance, Home, Lifestyle Family, Telephone Internet and Motor Vehicles Misc

This is a perfect gift for newlyweds who moved to a home or for those who need help with organising their bills.

Available at all kikki.K stores: Store Locations or you can shop online via their website: kikki.K. Cost: AUD$39.95.