click click click

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Morning Tea and The View

Our planned morning tea today was supposed to be indoors but when the sun came out by mid-morning, we decided to have it out in the sun.  It was such a beautiful day.  The sun was shining, the weather warm but breezy.  We had a simple morning tea.  Just cupcakes, scones and fruits.  Both pastries freshly-baked by my workmates.  


While having tea, I walked towards the end of the balcony (we were at the 6th level of the building) and took a photo of Sydney's cityscape.  The view from where I work is always breathtaking.  When the weather's this great, you'll see the bluest skies and "fluffiest" clouds of Sydney.

I shared this photo with my workmates and one said, "Your photo made me realize some of the things I take for granted, such as how beautiful this city is. Thank you."

After an hour, dark clouds appeared and Sydney was once again enveloped in a thunderstorm.  The sun re-appeared after lunch but the warmth was gone...it was cold once again.