click click click

Sunday, September 14, 2014

August on Ibyangram

Ibyang + Instagram = Ibyangram
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.
While my instagram photos are shared on my twitter page and sometimes on my tumblr and fb page, I would like to have a monthly dump of ibyangrams on AWCL too. It is thru instagram that I share everyday moments and random finds. I use instagram as my real time mini-blog. Every end of the month, I'll be choosing a couple of photos from my instagram and share it here because I have something more to say about a certain ibyangram.
I love our August! It was the last month of Winter but it was filled with warmth from the company of loved ones. August was life-changing for me. The best highlight was spending a wellness weekend with girlfriends at a healthy resort in Byron Bay. It was an experience that recalibrated and rejuvenated my body, mind and spirit. Our social calendar was also quite busy as we had a friend who visited Sydney so we shared with her some of our favourite sights and eats in our city.

Here are some memorable highlights of my August:

Our Winter Fridate was about bringing out our creativity and exploring the many things we can do with our Lumix mirrorless cameras. Coming across delicious food and coffee were a bonus.
St. Mary's Cathedral. The most photographed church in Australia. Attended first Friday Mass which was officiated by Manila Archbishop Cardinal Tagle.
Momoka's last weekend in Sydney. Spent the day at Darling Harbour. Fun times with family. 
The Starbucks Pilipinas Tumbler. I don't collect tumblers but I appreciate good artwork. So when my friend Leny asked what I want from the Phils, I asked for this tumbler because I like the design. 
The Good Cafe Guide 2014. Coffee is serious business in Australia that we even have a guide to help us find the best cafes that serve great-tasting coffee.
Manly Beach on a Winter's day. The Husband and I in one of our favourite Sydney beach.
Leny in Sydney. This instagram was shared in the Husband's instagram account. She's one of our friends from Manila and she was here for a few days. Took her out for a day and shared our love for Sydney to her.
Wellness Weekend in Byron Bay. Spent a long weekend with three of my girlfriends at a healthy resort. We had a fabulous time! I hope I can blog about it one day. 
Clean Eating. One of the highlights of our wellness weekend was having a taste very healthy food. Such as this breakfast that had Fennel Flower. 
Organic Tea For Take-away. Tea was abundant from where I had my Wellness Weekend. I was able to take home a few flavours I like.
The Create-Your-Own Magnum Bar is back at Westfield Sydney. But only for 8 weeks so visit soon before it's gone.
The cold can never stop me from enjoying my ice cream. But look closely...I'm holding a bottle of water in my other hand. Need to wash out the sweetness so I won't get tonsilitis.
Magnum Party Inside Our Freezer. Salted Caramel, Honeycomb Crunch and Gateau Au Chocolate.
I love Shiseido's Eyelash Curler. So when Hubby's workmate asked what I want from Japan, I told her I want a second eyelash curler so I can have a back-up. She got me that and replacement rubbers. How sweet! And she even got us lolly & chips. Grateful for her thoughtfulness.

-0o0o0o0-